Sunday, March 18, 2012

Silent House

Spoiler alert.................................................................................................................
As you all know I like to go to horror films alone. This was no exception. As I sat in the theatre I saw two women also alone in the theatre. They appeared to both be in theier 60's. I thought at first maybe I was in the wrong theatre or that the film was a romantic comedy. It was a film trying to be a psychological thriller.
Elizabeth Olsen, the Olsen twins sister was in this film. I give her props for trying as she was the one who was fucked in the head because of being molested by her dad as a kid.
Within the first 5 minutes of the film you already know Sara (Elizabeth Olsen) has a personality disorder and is psychotic. Of course it is rightly so but the film really had no story. The writers did not do a great job (Gustavo Hernandez and Laura Lau). The whole film was a waste of money for me and for the producers etc....... I can't imagine this film makes much money. I would rather watch a Hippo give birth.

No comments:

Post a Comment