Monday, January 3, 2011

2010

2010 was a good year for Horror, mainly Zombies. This was good for me because I was able to show off my makeup abilities. Horror is back and in a big way. Everyone is trying it. Independent filmmakers are going a million miles an hour to outdo each other.
I believe horror will be taking a turn backwards in time in the new year. Scaring with our brains instead of gore. Yes we will see gore, but there is nothing better than our own brains. You all know what night terrors are. Nothing better than scaring ourselves to death. That is why Paranormal Activity did so well. The same with The Last Exorcism. I welcome this even though I love special effects. This will help the independent filmmakers that have little budgets.
2011 will bring out the little guys and I hope they knock the socks off the big corporations. There are so many rules and regulations to follow and the states are not giving the tax breaks to bring in revenue for the states. Independent filmmakers like CatchMeKillMe Productions and others in Arizona and across the world will be the new wave. All Hail Independent Filmmakers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment