Wednesday, September 21, 2011

CatchMeKillMe Productions

I am again working for Ian Messenger of CatchMeKillMe Productions. You may see tweets from CatchMeKillMe that I post and I will add updates as well as films on my blog. If anyone wants assistance from me you are more than welcome to ask. If I have enough notice I can even work in other states.
I do believe CatchMeKillMe Productions is getting better and better and has been getting notoriety from some big names in horror. We are also always looking for ideas, actors etc so let me know if you are interested. This Friday filming starts for the Intruder. This is a true to life short film that could happen to anyone. In November another creepy contribution to horror will come out that could make you "weep." Thanks for reading and happy haunting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment