Monday, October 31, 2011

ANNA

Anna is a short film by Matt Solomon just in time for Halloween. Short horror and thriller films rarely make my blood pressure rise. Anna did. I got goose bumps. The concept of an old ghost story brought into the 21st century has not been done like this. It was freaky as hell and I do believe it will win if put into a film competition.
The actors made the film. Each scene I was watching their expressions and how they connected with each other. I was brought into their world their love their happiness and the pain.
The special effects that were used were subtle enough to make you think the events are really happening. This includes the makeup. I would recommend this film especially for filmmakers who are looking to create a perfect short film with all the fixings of a full feature thriller.
Let me give you some advise. You better research where you want to move before you move in or you may not live to regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment