Sunday, October 23, 2011

What I Have Been Up Too

I just directed a haunted house for a middle school. They made over $400.00. This was using $.50 a ticket. Not bad huh? Of course it would have been better if someone had not knocked down my Freddy Krueger Animatronic and broke him. Overall it was a success for the school. I did forget how mean kids could be though.
Next I taught my first make-up class on the 23rd. That went well. I bought too much makeup though.
The 28th I am having my own Halloween/Lia Sophia party. Yes I can make the Lia Sofia Party Rock like a Halloween party, no worries.
The 29th I am in a Murder Mystery. I get to play a very important part and am very excited!
Halloween I am hoping to give out candy. I have not done that in awhile. I will probably have to be a zombie because I will not have time to do anything else.

What are you all up to?

No comments:

Post a Comment