Sunday, October 23, 2011

Top Ten Horror Films

Here are my top ten horror films. The reasons, they are all sentimental in one way or another. There is a story behind them all. I did cheat a bit. Feel free to comment and give your feedback whether or not you agree and why. :)

10-The Howling
9-Silence of The Lambs
8-The Grudge
7-Hostel
6-Seven
5-Zombie movies (doesn't include Evil Dead. That Trilogy deserves it's own number).
4-Evil Dead trilogy
3-Zombieland (I know, not horror but I have to)
2-Insidious
1-Exorcist-remastered

1 comment:

  1. I think The Shining needs to be on this list. Was my first horror movie experience when I was 5. ANd I'm talking about the Kubrick movie that Stephen King disliked. I loved it. And a horror fiend was born.

    Jaws should be on this list. No horror movie actually affected my life as much as this movie did, as far as affecting my behavior. Wait... Arachnaphobia (I know, I know). I grew up in coastal Southern Cal and can't stand to be in the ocean because of Jaws. How sad is that?

    ReplyDelete