Sunday, April 15, 2012

HIDDEN

This is a movie by Director Antoine Thomas. It was done in 3D apparently but I have not seen it in 3D nor would I take the 81 minutes of my life to watch it. Now I have seen bad movies. This did not have bad acting or voice overs but it was still, in the words of Charles Barkley, Turrible. Some of you may like it. Dread Central said it was creepy. I found no excitement. The effects were like the Sci Fi Channel.
The premise is a guys mother dies and leaves him a huge monastery place where she was completing experiments to try to rid people with addictions. Something went wrong with her experiments and walla, you have a horror movie. Sean Clement, Simoneetta Solder, Jordan Hayes, and Jason Bickler were the main characters. Of course you have to have the one whiny character that you hope gets killed. I have not seen anything Antoine Thomas has done since or before. Maybe there is a reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment